Saturday 4 September 2010

david blaine - MAGIC

















Magic.
It is something I love to watch, some just seems impossible, whether it is actually real magic or tricks of the eye/slick movements etc, i don't know, all i know is that it looks amazing and I am left thinking, how?

Magic is the claimed art of altering things either by supernatural means or through knowledge of occult natural laws unknown to science.


I can't decide whether I think spiritually of magic, or whether it is simply an art, a sport, mastered by magicians in order to fool us. The acts I see, seem impossible to actually occur, but there seems never to be any explanation for it. I think this is what I like so much about magic, whilst each trick seems impossible, it appears easily doable. I am never bored with magic, well most magic.



Criticism accepted, some magic tricks are lame.

Inspired by the film 'The Prestige'


Even though it is a just a film, I can use it as a source of research into the background of magic. Behind the scenes, how some of the tricks really work, this proves that the act itself isn't real but the magic of it is creating an illusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment